Americans lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ I don’t want to get married. I want to stay single and let my hair flow through the wind, as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Today is my birthday.
What's Up With "Blonde" and "Blond"?
- Kudos to Merriam-Webster for being one of the only online dictionaries to indicate the distinction between “blonde” and “blond”;
- “Blond” comes from French, in which it has masculine and feminine forms;
- Will you be ridiculed if you don’t use “blonde” and “blond” in their gender-specific forms? Probably not. Is it cool to know the difference? Definitely.
- News in Britain: Stamps have gone up 14 pence.
- News in America: Cannibal eats man's face.
- Britain: What?
- News in America: Man throws his own intestines at police.
- News in Canada: Body parts mailed to government.
- News in America: Women kills and eats 3 week old son.
- Britain: Erm.
- News in Britain: Our butterfly population is still declining.